Must-Have Primary Skill
- Hands on experience with the Hadoop stack (HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase, Pig, Hive, Oozie).
- Extensive experience with Oracle 10g/11g databases and PL/SQL.
- Monitor and review Oracle database instances to identify potential maintenance and tuning issues.
- Expertise in systems administration, linux tools, configuration management in a large scale environment.
- Troubleshoot and debug Hadoop eco system runtime issues.
- Recover from node failures and troubleshoot common Hadoop cluster issues.
- Document all production scenarios, issues and resolutions.
- Teamwork in providing hardware architectural guidance, planning, estimating cluster capacity, and creating roadmaps for Hadoop cluster deployment.
- Evaluation of Hadoop infrastructure requirements and design/deploy solutions (i.e., high availability big data clusters, etc.)
- Expertise in performance tuning, system dump analysis and storage capacity management.
- Experience with versioning, change control, problem management.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Result oriented engineer with a laser sharp delivery focus.
: Technical Lead-BIG Data ( BD)-Apache Hadoop (HDFS)-Hbase/Hive/Pig/Mahoot/Flume/Scoop/MapReduce/Yarn