Job Title Senior Android Developer
Job Location San Francisco, CA
Additional Technical Skills:
- Hands on experience with test driven development (TDD) is a must.
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Lead the development effort of web services, design and develop SOAP based web services, develop XML schema designs.
- Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Experience in Oracle 10g/11g.
- Strong experience in application development using SQL, PL/SQL. Experience in performance tuning techniques Experience in development tools like SQL PLUS, TOAD Working knowledge of database modeling is plus.
- Experience in Shell Script is a plus.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support client by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Understanding of web services approach including web service protocols such as SOAP and REST.
- Understanding of SOA concepts, principles and patterns is required.