- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Establish functional or system standards to address operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints.
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.
- Define and analyze objectives, scope, issues, or organizational impact of information systems.
Technologies: Oracle Java, Spring Boot , Apache Hadoop, MongoDB, Oracle PL/SQL, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Apache Spark, Angular JS, Python, Apache Maven, Apache Cassandra, SOAP UI, REST API, SOAP API, HPQC, Amazon Web Services , APIGEE, Windows 7, Spring Security, Oauth 2.0 security.
Logic Loops is currently seeking a Java/J2EE developers to join our team in San Fransisco, CA & Bellevue, WA.